Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shopping in a trunk of a car

A good friend of mine who makes some of the most beautiful whips in the business happened to be in the neighborhood recently. Unfortunately this being New York City she could not find parking, and I had to have her meet me a block away from the studio. She opened the trunk of her car and I heard music, music that said buy it all! Unfortunately my wallet was unable to accommodate my lusts. There were dozens of canes and whips, each one more beautiful then the other. Fear not though my darling pain sluts I did buy 2 single tails, 5 whips and 2 paddles. This is the first time that I have ever purchased anything from the truck of a car. LOL. However I did find that by doing this I received some of the best deals I've ever had. Now if only I could find some rubber manufactures that could do the same!

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

No comments:

Post a Comment