Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mistress Miranda

Hello Everyone Today My topic is Mistress Miranda. Many of you may want to know who is she? Where did she come from? Mistress Miranda has been a professional for about 3 years. He career started at a one of NYC's commercial dungeon. A year in a half into her career she decided to spread her wings and fly. This sounds like every Mistress story which I thought the same. I allowed her to rent because she came highly recommended. I remember her first session at the studio. She was running 5 minutes late and her client got there before she did. I greeted him at the door and he did not respond, walked in as if he paid that months rent. Upon arriving I informed Mistress Miranda of her rude slave. Before changing into her Mistress clothing she went into the dungeon, I heard slapping sounds. One minute later she had the slave by his ear, parading him down our hallway. I notice hand prints one on each side of his face. Her client began begging me for forgiveness. All I have to say is this petite Domina is a force to be reckoned with and her slave learned some dungeon ethics that day. 

Ariana Chevalier Keeping
The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined!

No comments:

Post a Comment