Monday, December 28, 2009

What does it mean to be a personal slave?

What does it mean to be a personal slave?

In my 15 years of being a Professional Dominatrix I have owned six slaves. My slave b has been with me from the start. I have received many request for this position and I decline. Why? This position is not something I take lightly. The individual who is lucky enough to receive such an important title must first be sincere. I find that many individual requests for this position are for bragging rights or just a way to receive free session.
A personal slave must always put me first, I expect that for my personal slaves serving me is a priority in their life. His/Her job is to keep me happy. I Would enjoy hearing your take on this.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment