Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What was he thinking?

Hello Fellow Fetishists,

I need to vent a little.

I rent my studio to various sought after Mistresses in NYC. I received a call from one of the client's of a Mistress who rents from Me. He can't reach her and figures that I would have a better chance of contacting her because most of the Ladies have private numbers that clients do not have. I attempt multiple times to contact her letting her know that he is interested in having a same day appointment with her, but was unable to reach her.

Several hours later he shows up at the studio without validation that she would be there. I let him in. He wants to know what time she is coming, and I responded that I did not hear from her. I place him in the room and try one more time to contact her only to hear her voice-mail yet again.

I go into the room and he is completely dressed in cross-dressing clothing and is playing with himself. I order him to get dressed and get out. He then offers me $20 to allow him to have quality time in My Room, My Clothing and My Wigs. I tell him No that is not my rental rate. He then says "do you not except tips?" I respond I am not a waitress and get out. What was he thinking? Men!

Ariana Chevalier
Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment