Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another breath of fresh air

Several blogs ago I mentioned that my clips4sale stores was beginning to feel a bit repetitive to me. Well things are definitely looking up! In My NYC Rubber studio store I recently did the very exciting multi layer rubber scene. That is just a taste of what is to come.

Recently I did a video shoot with Mistress Trish. When you meet Mistress Trish she is so soft and well spoken, She doesn't come of as a much of a sadist. But in front of the camera or while she at play she's a playful but extremely sadistic Domme, a strong and intense presence. Her after care of her plaything also shows that she's humane even after torturing her victim.
I truly enjoy filming her and she is definitely the breath of fresh air that we need. Mistress Trish welcome to the family. I plan on filming her on a regular basis.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment