Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Life after the ParthenonNYC

 It has been years since I’ve blogged, there’s never enough time. Now that ParthenonNYC has closed things will changed. Owning a large Studio took up most of my time and made it impossible to focus. Most of my time was dedicated to managing the ParthenonNYC. Although I miss ParthenonNYC, I am a bit relieved that I decided to close the door. Many people assume that because the ParthenonNYC no longer exists, this chapter of my life has come to an end. Actually it is a new beginning for me. I spent so many years not doing all the things that I love. For example gardening, traveling and enjoying life. It was almost like I was a slave to my own dungeon. As a dominant woman I wanted my cake and eat it too and the ParthenonNYC made those simple wishes impossible. Many of you do not know I opened a very small studio, a studio where only one person can do session at a time. I feel that the days of the large studio are over. Clients are looking for a more private and intimate place. No one wants to hear someone moaning or screaming in the room.

I will keep you posted on all of my future endeavors.

Keeping the World Shiny and Tight and Well Discipline 

Ariana Chevalier 

No comments:

Post a Comment