Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Finally meet My worm

The 90’s were hard for ebony mistresses. 

We were a rare breed in the BDSM scene. But as hard as things got, I had to work even harder to solid myself as Head Mistress of New York.

’97. The year I’ll never forget. One particular
admirer, a gifted illustrator, had sent me an E-mail asking me to visit him in Los Angelas. He’s a talented artist, but I turned him down.

It never stopped him from tributing me with his art work, though. Through emails, he had lavished me with piece after piece of   depictions of me in rubber.

For years, I’ve been his muse; that powerful feminine force that fueled his inspiration for his art works. 

One of the drawings is the one you’ll find on my website.  It’s a piece of me, pulling the strings of a little slave like a puppet; and I have this sadistically sweet smile on my face.

I felt like I was looking into a mirror when I first saw his depiction of me. 

Then comes 2016. Another year I’ll never forget. My particular, artistically gifted, admirer and I finally met for the first time in Los Angelas. It felt…good to finally see the face behind the talent. Seeing him is like meeting an old friend for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment