Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nix's gets tickle

Hello Everyone:

As you are all aware by this point – I have a very successfully Internet store specifically dedicated to tickling clips. Much to My delight, and I’m sure yours (not that that matters) this week I shot a girl-on-girl tickle video with my latest victim, Nix. Of course no tickle scene is truly complete without bondage, and so Nix is secured firmly to My table as I sadistically tease and torment her with my fingertips as she squirms and moans before Me. She also falls victim (if you could call it that) to my Hitachi vibrator which showed her no mercy. Nix gave me quite a workout trying to maneuver her way out of My grasp. Naturally she was unsuccessful and by the end of the day we were both worn out. No rest for the wicked! LOL

Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment