Sunday, April 18, 2010

This business is in the towelette.

Hello Fetishists,

The other day a Mistress called me interested in renting from my space. I had never heard of her and after meeting her I wanted to know what her specialties were. She said they were foot and leg worship, body worship, g/s and b/s. She did not know how to swing a whip and has never been trained or taken any classes.

I guess I must be old school, because when I started all Mistresses were trained in the Erotic Art of BDSM, we learned bondage, how to use a whip, where on the body was safe to strike, cleaning our tools and so much more. Now it seems as if all you need to know is how to control your bowel movements and urine. I am not turning my nose up on the toilet game I just feel being a Dominatrix means so much more then that. This business is in the toilet.

Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment