Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lattice Suspension


Hello everyone,

All who know me know that I have a very devious mind. I am seldom satisfied with simple expressions of my sadistic nature. And I will never settle for straight copycatting of the non creative garbage that most in our world throw up as representations of their "Dominance". With that in mind I have wonderful news. After months of waiting my new suspension is finally here and has found a home in The Parlor. It's definitely a show stopper. Custom made, an original design, and of course one of a kind. My inspiration came when I knew that the room was not large enough for both a suspension and a St. Andrews cross. I had it designed to accommodate my desire to be able to tie two slaves to it at the same time. I am calling it The Lattice Suspension. It is perfect for me, devious, dangerous, wicked and elegant. I will post photos of some lucky victims caught in it very soon.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment