Monday, February 7, 2011

New Equipment Coming!

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know I am an equipment junkie. While I do really want to give it away what my next purchase will be, I won't. But I will give you some small hints.
There is one very special item that I have wanted for over a decade. First time I saw this magical item I was in the UK. I almost ordered it on the spot but the shipping was more the actual piece, that stopped me, barely...but it did stop me. I have never ceased thinking about it since that day. When I did finally again ask about acquiring it I was crushed to discover that the manufacturer the item no longer makes it. :(

I am nothing if not unstoppable, I decided to call my dear friend Corey of Metal Bound to see if he could help. Once I explained the look and purposes of the device, he was quickly on board! We're both excited about the project. Being the wonderful and talented artist that he is will not copy anyone's work. He is finding all kinds of ways to perfect the basic design. I can not tell you how excited I became on seeing the drawing and plans.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment