Sunday, February 20, 2011

Traveling Plans Coming Soon!


Hello Everyone,

As many of you know that it has been a great deal of time since I last traveled out of New York City. That will be changing very soon, I'm currently considering future trips for this year to Philadelphia. Maryland and Connecticut. I am struck by the need to see fresh meat and to create new devoted slaves all over the Eastern Seaboard. If any of those areas are near you and you are interested in booking you best send me an email as quickly as possible. I am a rare treat and I know that my time will fill up quickly. If its not in your local area but you oh so desperately, achingly, longingly need to see me you need to send me an e-mail convincing me why I should put your city on my list.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment