Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rubbersluts adventures


Hello Everyone,

Rubberslut's birthday present.

Yes, yes I am quite cruel, vicious in fact but I do have a softer, kinder, gentler side. In an act of purest generosity I have made arrangements for My slave to spend a mind bending week in Minnesota with none other the Mistress Jean Bardot. During his stay his days will be filled with tending to her every need. But in the evening he will be tucked away in a body bag in private rubberlicious studio. I am confident that Mistress Jean will be very generous with my slut. Generous with her canes, crops, whips, paddles, tortures, and torments. To be in her hands is a delirious experience, she has an endless imagination and infinite experiences to draw on. She is capable of truly twisting and altering slaves if given enough time.

When he was told that I had made this arrangement rubberslut almost pissed his pants. I have given him instruction to take lots of photos and write a daily diary of his day. I am greatly looking forward to reading this recording of what the wonderful and wicked Domina does to my Rubberslut. I wonder if he'll survive?

Stay Tuned to Rubbersluts adventures at the infamous Mistress Jean Bardot's studio.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment