Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Impressive

Hello Everyone

If you've been paying attention, you must have noticed that I have hired a few young ladies to work at the Rubber Studio. Since these ladies are novices in professional BDSM, they are required to take weekly classes to develop their skills in the arts of discipline, bondage, CBT, medical, corporal punishment, etc., etc. Until they have mastered it, they will not practice it.

Today I will discuss Lady Audra, a kinky southern Belle. The other day one of my clients phoned and requested a session with one of the Independents here. He wanted me to bind him tightly and place a hood over his eyes so that he would be literally blind to what was coming. I knew what he was in for, even though he didn't - and this turned out to be lots of sounds and needles. I asked if Audra could watch the session and he and the Mistress had no problem with it.

Audra helped me bind him and we both assured him there was no escaping. The Indie Domme soon arrived with Her medical bag, and was glad to see Audra was participating. Audra diligently observed all of the prep work and the methods of keeping a workspace extremely sterile. The Indie Domme began applying sounds to the slave and She was gracious enough to allow Audra to try a few of Her own. Nervous slave was fidgety and I told Audra to watch as I calmed him down so that his boundaries could be further expanded.

Needless to say, two days later I receive a phone call asking if we could do a double session. Of course I walked Audra through the procedure until I was confident I could leave Her alone with him. This slave actually taught me a lot of the medical procedures I know. When I returned, there were about 40 needles inserted into the slave and I left the room for a moment only to arrive back as Audra was inserting an intimidating large sound. The 1.5 hour session turned into 3.5. Boy is She a sponge!

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment