Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Canvas does stay fresh forever

Hello Masochists,

I received a call several weeks ago from a European number. The person on the other end seemed to be a slave. When I asked what was his interests his response was whatever you would like, he said he would be honored to serve me any way that I wanted. So I set up an appointment.

I did not think he would show up because I am used to those that see me knowing what they want and expressly tell me what they are looking for, most of my clients are very serious about their fetish. This individual did not care and wanted me to do whatever I wanted. I decided that if he shows I will push his boundaries. I was determined I was going to have so much fun with this one.

He showed up for his appointment. He came in and greeted me standing up. I slapped him for thinking he is at my level, push him to the ground, wrap my fingers around his hair and drag him into the dungeon, as I was dragging him across the floor I firmly planted his face against my ass to tease him.

Ordering him to strip I also ordered him to give me his wallet. After he was completely undressed, I began to layer him, collar, hood, wrist and ankle cuffs was added. I wanted to strip him of his identity. He needed to feel like an object, no longer human. He need to understand that he was nothing more then a plaything.

I shackled his hands up onto the electrical suspension, spread his legs and tied them to the floor. Blindfold and gag now added, I got my single tail and began my assault on his flesh. I was having a bad week and he was my punching bag. The whipping went on and on. His back began having such beautiful welts. I started hearing some muffled sounds under the gag. Cont....

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment