Sunday, May 16, 2010

slave x returns

Hello Everyone

Today was a satisfying down. Several blogs ago, I mentioned a slave that was not properly trained (slave x). I decided not to dismiss him after all. For some reason I have a soft spot for him. I know in my last blog about him, I expressed my anger at his abhorrent attitude. Fortunately for him, I don't hold grudges and know how to make lemonade out of lemons. We had been discussing the possibility of featuring him in a video and I decided to make it happen for him. He had no idea on the prep work that goes into making a video, but soon learned it can be a very intense process. I placed slave x into My suspendable Fetter body-bag and up he went like a little cocoon, all the while adorned with the bright studio lights needed for filming. He was soon growing uncomfortable from the head and inability to move any inch of his body, so of course I took advantage of this and tortured and teased his genitals until he begged for mercy. As a reward for enduring some severe bondage and genital torture, he was rewarded with the Venus and milked DRY. LoL. The End.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment