Monday, June 28, 2010

Chastity

Hello All,

Today was an extremely busy day for Me, and I just happened to be in one of My unpredictable moods - and one just never knows what that might mean for My clients. So today I didn't feel that I was in the right frame of mind to let My client's masturbate. I felt like being mentally sadistic, so I inflicted the most severe kind of torture, simply because it was My desire to do so. My slaves are here for My pleasure and entertainment, so I was perfectly within My rights. I decided that today all of My clients either had to be bound with ropes or cuffs, or rubberized and then teased mercilessly with My wonderful Venus. When they came very close to releasing, I simply clicked the Venus to the "off" position and set it aside with no intention of using it further. Groveling and begging didn't help their cause one bit, although there was a lot of it. I think I even saw tears. But I was all about creating sexual frustration today. I succeeded as I left them with extremely engorged genitals. And no, it isn't just a matter of time before they can go home and "fix" their little problems in the privacy of their own bathrooms or bedrooms. Some of them were so frustrated they might have even tried in the elevator on the way down. But no, I couldn't allow that. Because I need to constantly amuse Myself at the expense of my clients and slaves, I decided I'd keep today's prisoners in chastity and the only way they would be set free is to come back in a week or go to a locksmith..... I think they'll be coming back, begging for me to offer up the chastity keys that I placed on my key-ring. Unfortunately, there's no telling what mood I might be in when they return. Hopefully, for their sakes, it will be a merciful one. God I love this job!

Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment