Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Excited!!!

Hello everyone,

I am so close to completing the renovations. I'm really getting excited thinking about the end result. And I'm not just excited because My dungeon will be an aesthetic masterpiece and the envy of all the dungeons in NYC but there are some other reasons as well. What are they? Let's see... No more trips to Home Depot for one! Means more money in my pocket and the more money Mistress has, the happier Mistress is. Slaves should remember this in case they ever want to bribe Me out of My Sadism.... it probably won't work, but hey it's worth a shot. I'm sure not going to be brought out of it by any pathetic groveling! But giving Me control of your wallets is always a nice incentive. And it's good for you, as well. More money means more equipment and more rubber toys and outfits. More rubber toys...... doesn't that have a lovely ring to it? My rubber collection needs to infinitely grow. And to all My rubber slaves - stay tuned. I will keep you posted on any new purchases!

Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment