Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spanking little slave girl angel

Hi Spanking Fans,

Lately I have been doing some research on the topic of spanking, one of the most well-known and sought after fetishes in the BDSM realm. Spanking is a very interesting fetish. There are so many different ways to administer corporal punishment via a spanking, such a variety of implements to use and so many positions in which to put the spankee. It's a truly fascinating fetish topic.

Of course, you must all know that I am about as well versed in spanking as I am in everything else. And although I see many spanking masochists and fetishists, my real interest in spanking began while doing a video with little slave girl Angel. The sweet and adorable sounds she makes when I spank Her is cute, amusing and at times intoxicating. Yesterday after videoing Her M.O.M.M.A spanking her, I found Myself watching some of the past videos I have made with her for my personal collection and started to reminisce.

Even though she's mostly a good girl around her Auntie Ariana, I still have the urge to punish and discipline her for the pure enjoyment and satisfaction I receive from it. No special reason needed, although if she gets on my bad side, she knows I'll bust her ass. I will have My time with her again soon, and although I don't think she'll be needing for me to punish her (although who knows because her behavior is unpredictable and punishment is always good for her!) I still will make sure that when I get my hands on her big booty that she won't be sitting for a week. It's happened before and I'm just itching for it to happen again! So stayed tuned. You truly won't want to miss this!


Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment